Thursday, November 27, 2008

What I'm thankful for this year...

1. The people in my life who have been there for me through good and bad… especially the tough times. They know who they are. My sister, first and foremost. I never thought my eleven-years-younger little sister would be my rock, but she is. Also my roommate, who is more of a friend and confidante to me than she realizes.

2. My job. In an economy where people are losing their jobs left and right, I have incredible job security at my company, and I need to remind myself of that more and be more appreciative and grateful for that. Some days I forget.

3. My health, or at least, trying to stay physically and mentally strong and stay focused and balanced, which admittedly hasn't always been easy for me this year for various reasons. But I'm still trucking along, and I'm so incredibly thankful for that!!!   :-)

4. Having a roof over my head and good food to eat. A lot of people don’t have that.

5. My blogging buddies, who inspire me and make me laugh every single day! The blogging community ROCKS!!!   :-)

6. And BOOKS, of course!!!!!   :-)

Hope you all had a fabulous Turkey Day! Mine was great!!!!   :-)

No comments: