... I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!!
I know that other bloggers probably get annoyed because they're tagged so much, but I've NEVER been tagged, and Ms. Bacon from Bacon's Blog has finally tagged me!!! I'm so excited! :-) Thank you, Bacon!!!!
So here are the rules of tagging:
- Link back to the blog that originally tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Tell your readers 6 random things about you
- Tag 6 other blogs and link back to their sites
- Leave a comment on your chosen blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
- Let your tagger know when you’ve posted your entry
Here we go!
1. I hate bare feet. I don't mind other people's bare feet, but I personally can't stand being barefoot. Maybe because I have a crappy circulation system, so I'm always cold, but I always have socks on, even in the summer, even when I'm sleeping. If it's summer and I wore sandals/flip-flops that day, once they're off, socks come on!
2. Rumor has it that I'm distantly related to Oscar Wilde somehow... I don't know how exactly, but that's the rumor! On my mother's side somehow. It's probably not even true, but I like to throw it out there to sound cool.
3. I tried out for Teen Jeopardy when I was 13 years old. I did horribly! I think I answered one question correctly, and I remember that it was about Aerosmith, LOL! And I met Alex Trebek, and he was really rude!
4. I've talked to Jay Leno on the phone. Seriously! You know how he collects old antique cars? Well, my grandfather used to have one- I barely remember it- and he was looking to get rid of it, and my mother actually WROTE to Jay Leno to try and sell it to him (this was when I was about 10 or 11 years old, so this was the pre-Internet era). And he CALLED our house, and I ANSWERED the phone! He had just barely taken over for Carson at that point, but I knew who he was. He asked to talk to my mom, and I asked who was calling, and he said, "Jay Leno"- just like that! I was so shocked, that all I did was put down the phone and get my mom! I asked to speak to him again, but she wouldn't let me. She's mean. Anyway, he ended up not buying it for some reason or another, but still! It was a very cool moment in my life.
5. I am an extremely slow eater. I can literally take up to 45 minutes to an hour to eat. It usually takes me an entire hour to eat my lunch on my lunch break, and all I eat is a PB&J sandwich, baked chips, and applesauce. And that can take me an hour, not kidding! I've always been like this, even as a kid. I used to miss recess a lot just because I was still eating lunch. In fact, whenever I have to eat rushed or quickly, it doesn't sit well in my stomach at all. I had to literally eat while rushing to a meeting today- I was eating and walking at the same time- and my stomach felt off all morning, and I wasn't hungry for lunch at all four hours later (but I ate anyway because I don't ever skip meals- that is so bad for you!).
6. I don't know how to read music. And I come from a very musical family (musicians, music teachers, all of my cousins were in band, my aunt and uncle even own harp stores). I tried playing the violin in 3rd grade, but I could not figure out how to read music and just could not get the hang of it, so I quit. And my grandmother tried to teach me how to play the piano when I was younger, but I must have been pretty hopeless, because she actually quit!
So there you go! Now I have to tag 6 people back, so here we go! I officially tag:
1. Melissa at Trying to Heal
2. Tina at Carrots 'N' Cake
3. Jenna at Eat, Live, Run
4. Sabrina at Rhodey Girl Tests
5. Marianne at From French Fries to Flaxseeds
6. Meghann at The Inner Workings of a College Graduate
Now it's off to make dinner and relax.... I had a bit of a stressful work day. I wasn't going to post tonight because nothing really happened to me today that was worth posting about, but then I saw that I was tagged and I got all excited and simply had to post! :-)