Sunday, November 2, 2008

Spicy Mango Chicken

Tonight was a really yummy dinner concoction:

DSCI0651  I present you with a ridiculously easy-to-make, yummy, and healthy meal: 1/2 cup instant brown rice, grilled chicken breast, stir-fried peppers, onions, and Asian veggies, and mango, with Trader Joe's chili pepper sauce sprinkled on top. This was quite tasty!

  I took a vacation day tomorrow- woo-hoo! I have nothing planned except going to the gym (it is so much better to go during the day- the place is empty- so I always go during the day whenever I can), and I need to make some Jell-O instant pudding in a frugal attempt to use up the rest of my milk. I'm trying a new flavor- the sugar-free fat-free cheesecake flavor- so I'll let you all know what I think about it.

Time to go watch TV and read Mommy Wars, which I'm really enjoying so far... very interesting to read about how different women view their roles as mothers and how they feel they've viewed by society. This was a good find!

Hope everyone enjoyed getting an extra hour of sleep last night- I know I sure as hell did!  :-)

No comments: