Thursday, April 23, 2009

Recapping the week (so far)

I haven't really been blogging much this week, because, well, I've been lazy and just haven't had a whole lot going on, and I didn't want to bore you all! ;-) But so far this week, I've:

*Been productive at work (this gal earned her paycheck this week, let me tell you!)

*Not gotten too far in Sense and Sensibility, not because I'm not enjoying it; quite the opposite, actually- the more I read, the more I'm liking it! But fact-checking data all day long in a teeny tiny font makes for very tired eyes at night! So magazines are about all I can handle at night this week, LOL. I've been catching up on back issues of Rachael Ray's magazine, though (my boss gives me her back issues). But it's great and I can't wait to read more of it this week? Why did you all let me go so long without reading Jane Austen??? ;-D

*Had my annual routine exam at the OB/GYN (does anyone else still get a little uncomfortable and feel sorta awkward at their yearly exams, or do I just need to get over it already???)

*Started to slowly get sucked into The Real Housewives of New York City (because I don't watch ENOUGH crap TV shows, right? LOL! But ever since I read Naturally Thin, I've been very curious about this show, and I've slowly starting watching it... and kind of liking it... but also kind of hating it. It's weird).

*Did Sara Ivanhoe's Candlelight Yoga on Instant Netflix (LOVE her!!!)

*Started watching (and loving!!!) my new DVD, the second season of Knots Landing... cheesy 80s' drama at its finest, folks. :-)

*Enjoyed a new sweet potato combination of joy and excitement:

DSCI1327 (sauteed shrimp, peppers, and onions, on top of a sweet potato, with a little side cup of roasted red pepper hummus... this just rocked my world)

*Watched the Phillies lose. A lot.

*Wrote in my journal. A lot.

*Missed my dad extra-much this week. :-(

*Read all of your lovely blogs. :-) Looks like lots of bloggers are busy little bees this week!

It's almost the weekend!!! We made it!!! What are you doing this weekend? They're calling for BEAUTIFUL weather this weekend- in the eighties!!!- so whatever I do, I assure you, it'll be outdoors!!! :-D

I'm off to watch some 30 Rock and hopefully do a little reading!!!! I'm at such a good part in the book- the Dashwood sisters have just met the Steele sisters, and talk about some personality clashing!- have a good rest of the night!!! Friday's just a few hours away!!! :-)

No comments: