Monday, March 30, 2009

Please think happy thoughts for my checking account...

... because it's a little nervous about how much money it's gonna fork over tomorrow at the mechanic's!!!! My checkbook is sweating. :-X

Oh well. Not much I can do about it, so I guess I should try not to worry about it.

In happy news, tonight's potato du jour was absolutely fantastico:

DSCI1246 DSCI1245 It's a "Chicken Cheesesteak" stuffed potato... microwaved SP, leftover grilled chicken, reduced-fat Provolone cheese, peppers, onions, some broccoli for extra veggie enjoyment, pepper, red pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and organic ketchup on the side. This is the best potato yet (I tend to have this thought whenever I come up with a new combination, however! In fact, I have a new combo all planned out for tonight, so chances are I'll be saying the same thing tomorrow too, LOL).

I had a pretty typical Monday. Kinda mundane, but believe me, I'm hardly complaining!!!! I did read a few chapters of Outtakes From a Marriage on my lunch break. I was right... this is some fluffball fiction! But it's nice and light and fun, although the main character's a little neurotic and annoying. And her TV star hubby's kind of a self-absorbed prick! Even if he turns out he wasn't cheating, she should kick his pompous @ss to the curb anyway. :-D

One work day down and four to go... is it sad that I'm already counting down for the weekend????

No comments: