Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pizza + chocolate= happy

Good evening, fine people! How goes it? Are you all having lovely weekends? Mine's okay. Could be better, could be worse. But I guess you have to take the good with the bad. And nothing really "bad" happened, exactly, just having one of those "blah" days... know what I mean, jellybeans?  ;-)  Plus, I'm exhausted. I hope I sleep like a baby tonight! I might even try to go to bed a little earlier than usual. I have this weird  habit of staying up really late on the weekends sometimes, not really because I want to or because I'm not that tired, but it's more like, well, it's the weekend, so I have to stay up late, because I don't have to work tomorrow, so I can. That's a pretty stupid philosophy, don't you think? LOL. I'm trying to break myself of that. If I'm tired, I should go to bed- whether it's at 10 p.m. or 1 a.m.!

Besides, how could my day be all THAT terrible when I came across those fabulous finds throughout the day:

DSCI1168 I treated myself to some fun  treats! The new Kashi Sicilian Veggie Pizza, and Deep Chocolate Vitamuffins! Yay! I had to take a special trip to a different supermarket that I usually don't frequent, but my usual supermarket doesn't carry these, so a special trip was required. Ah, but so worth it!   :-)

I also stopped at TJs to grab a few items and came home with another new chocolatey treat:

DSCI1173 I've seen these before, but never tried them. I had a massive chocolate craving earlier in the week and had no chocolate in the apartment... not good. Well, between the cookies and the muffins, I'm set for awhile!  :-)

I tried out the pizza for dinner tonight!

DSCI1174 That's one serving (1/3 of the pizza). I also had steamed broccoli and carrots alongside it, but I guess I forgot to take a pic! You all know what broccoli and carrots look like, though, haha. This was pretty good! I don't know if I'd go out of my way to get it again- it was tasty, but not super-filling- but a nice treat! I ate this while watching a movie I got from Netflix, The House Bunny, which I thought was cute. It reminded me of Legally Blonde, with a little more T&A though, haha.

All right, time to grab a snack and cozy up in bed with my book, which I'm totally loving!!! I'll post a more thorough review/opinion tomorrow.

No comments: