Sunday, January 25, 2009

MIA blogger

Wow... the weekend got away from me! Sorry for the lack of posts; I was too busy having a kick-ass weekend!  :-) I spent most of it with my sister... she came up to visit and we saw Bride Wars, which was seriously cute! We went to a matinee- the earliest show that they had, 1:50... and it occurred to both of us that neither one of us had ever been to a movie that early in the day! And I can't remember the last time I went to a movie in the late afternoon/early evening in general... maybe high school? Haha. It's just become more of an evening event for me, I guess! But it was pretty cool to go in the middle of the day. It felt almost a little indulgent.  ;-)  Plus, it was kinda cool to leave the theater and it was still broad daylight and only 3:30! After the movie we headed to the mall and puttered around there a little bit, then took a quick trip to Wegmans, came back to my place, and chilled for the rest of the night, making grilled chicken wraps for dinner and watching Undeclared. And then today was a bunch of errands, dropping her off, having some bonding time with the elliptical machine at the gym, etc. Oh, and of course reading. My sister is as much as a book fiend as I am, and whenever she comes over we always read. Yes, we read at our slumber parties. No wild games of "truth-or-dare" over at this pajama party!  :-D

I still have a bunch of stuff to do tonight to get ready for the upcoming work week- which I pray to God is not nearly as brutal as it was last week... I have some projects lined up, but nothing too stressful or horrible, they're actually projects that I really like working on; plus, they're time-consuming and so they make the day fly by- so this is all I've got for tonight. I barely got to look at anyone else's blogs this weekend and have some serious catching up to do! I hope you all had fun-filled weekends- the emotional high of a great weekend makes it a little  bit easier to get up for work on Monday! (At least until you get to your desk, that is!)   :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great weekend! I'm seeing Bride Wars this week! Yay!