Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kashi, you've done it again

Happiness came in the form of a bar today:

DSCI0976 I know I had said in yesterday's post that the Raspberry Chocolate flavor was kind of tempting me. But I was totally craving the Pumpkin Pie flavor today. And so that one was the first to be tried!

My verdict? Another home run for the Kashi crew. I LOVED this bar! I microwaved for a few seconds, and the pumpkin filling got all warm and gooey, and tasted just like pumpkin pie! And there were whole walnuts in there too, both on top on the filling and inside the actual bar (I tried snapping pics, but none of them really came out very well, no matter how I hard I tried, and eventually I just gave up and succumbed to the tasty magic). They're kind of small, but filling... ah, the power of fiber and walnuts! This was amazing and I loved every single bite! If you can find these at Target, I highly recommend them!

Hope you all had a good day. Mine was eh. Nothing happened, but certain coworkers just got on my nerves today. Nothing major though. Just different personalities having to play nice in the sandbox that is corporate America, you know? ;-)

That's really all I have for today- I'm off to take a quick shower and settle in for the night to watch The Biggest Loser and The Office! Have a good evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to try that bar! I love pumpkin!!!