Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Another happy dinner concoction

 DSCI0815  DSCI0817 What you are looking at: 1/2 cup brown rice, steamed broccoli, and pepper and onion stir fry mix that was stir-fried with Boca crumbles in chili sauce. This was very tasty!

I <3 Boca crumbles. I really do. They're so versatile, and cheap ($2.49 a box, and there's six packets in there, so that's basically six fun meals for $2.50! Can't beat that!). This was my last one in my freezer.

Other than dinner, nothing too exciting happened today. It was my last day off until Christmas, and I just bummed around, did some yoga, put gas in my car, went to Barnes and Noble to look for a wall calendar for my room for 2009, although that was unsuccessful. I've had a headache off and on all day, and aspirin hasn't helped at all, so that's kind of sucked. I think a nice cup of Sugar Cookie tea will be in order tonight. I've already had three cups today. I wasn't kidding about this new addiction. I just can't get enough of this stuff!

Going to work tomorrow is going to be so brutal!!!! I'm not looking forward to it! Well, I am and I'm not. As much fun as days off are, I'm always a creature of habit and routine, and my body and mind are definitely ready to get back into my normal routine. Still... I will miss sleeping in and having breakfast in my pajamas while watching The Golden Girls!   :-)

Okay, time to finish watching The Biggest Loser (I want Michelle to win!), and try to go to bed early! I have not gone to bed at a decent hour the entire time I was off, and so I definitely need to try to go to bed early tonight!

No comments: