Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All-around great day

Why today was awesome:

*I had my year-end review, which went very, very well. And I'm happy with my raise too, which isn't nearly as great as it had been last year (thanks, economic recession!), but was higher than the department average, or so I was told. But you know what? I don't care if that's true or not. I'm just happy to have a job in general with the way the economy is right now, let alone a raise! I feel very lucky.

*I wore a new shirt and received many, many compliments.

*I had a kickass workout at the gym today.

*I am LOVING my new book.

*Our office holiday party is tomorrow. Meaning hardly any work will get done. I'm on the Party Planning Committee (just like The Office, haha!), so I'll be getting there early to help set everything up, and afterwards, everyone will be too hyped up on sugar and excitement and presents to get any real work done.

*TWO DAYS left of work until my (almost) two-week vacation!!!!

*Good TV on tonight- the season finale of Stylista and a new episode of Top Chef.

Yes, indeed, a very good day. I hope you all had good days too. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you had an awesome day!!!